R250SP: Manual reefing system - Below the deck - Racing-Cruising - Max forestay dia: 6,35 mm - Boat length: 6 to 9 m
Reliability, good looks and long-life: Profurl's Below Deck range of reefing-furling systems are designed for cruising, regattas or blue water cruising. Designed to last, below deck reefing-furling systems integrate the best of Profurl's proven technology to guarantee both your safety and your sailing pleasure.
Why choose Profurl?
- A wide range of Below Deck reefing-furling systems: Available in Cruising or Regatta versions, for boats from 5 to 16m (16 ft to 52 ft).
- Maintenance-free: Sealed ball bearings are packed in grease, eliminating any risk of corrosion and making them impermeable to impurities such as water, sand or dust.
- Reliability: Systems are made from materials chosen for their toughness and reliability. The drums are made from dimensionally stable plastic, the ball bearings are 100 C6 carbon steel, and the snap hooks are forged by Wichard.
- High performance: By increasing the length of the headsail luff, Profurl Below Deck reefing-furling systems improve your yacht's performance. Their accessories (standard or not) are designed to simplify manoeuvres. For example: the feeder (standard), the Wichard opening pre-feeder or the hinged attachment which replaces snap shackles to ensure fast and easy rigging of the sail.
- Safety in use: Doubled guide arms avoid any risk of riding turns or the line coming out of the reefing-furling system.
- A practical and attractive rigging solution: Installed below the deck, the reefing-furling system is both discrete and aesthetically pleasing, particularly suited to modern deck layouts. In addition it frees up space in the pulpit for anchoring.
- Warranty: Profurl manual reefing-furling systems are covered by a 10-year worldwide warranty.
|Name : ||R250SP |
|Range : ||Below the deck - Cruising, racing|
|Max forestay diameter : ||6.35mm (1/4'') - rod 10|
|Boat length : ||From 6 to 9m (19ft - 30ft)|
|Standard furling length (others) : ||8m (10 et 12m)|
|Extrusion length : ||2m (6 6')|
|Extrusion shape and colour : ||Oval and black|
|Clevis poin diameter (mm) : ||8/10/12/14/16|
|Feeder : ||Yes|
|Luff line diameter : ||5mm (13/64'')|
|Double luff groove : ||Yes|
|Removable drum : ||Yes|
|Furling line diameter : ||6 or 8mm (15/64'' or 5/16'')|
|Drum capacity : ||Diameter of the furling line: 6mm (15/64'') 15m - Diameter of the furling line: 8mm (5/16'') 8m|
|Max LP : ||Diameter of the furling line: 6mm (15/64'') 8m - Diameter of the furling line: 8mm (5/16'') 3m|
|Max genoa area : ||30 sqm|
|Standard fitting : ||Below the deck|
|Warranty : ||10 year|
- Opening luff rope prefeeder: inclusive
- Swivelling attachement device: inclusive
- Long link plates: option
- Stainless steel locking devices: option
- Turnbuckle cylinder: inclusive