Profurl developed its first headsail reefing-furling system in 1980, when it was known as ProEngin. The company quickly became the reference and world leader in this area.
Today Profurl means :
• A full range of products: manual headsail reefing-furling systems, furlers, in-boom reefing-furling systems and motorised reefing-furling systems • A unique experience of nearly 30 years in the field of sail furling systems • More than 5,000 reefing-furling systems supplied every year around the world and over 100,000 systems delivered since the beginning • A design department dedicated to innovation and the development of new products • A global network of 60 dealers at your service
• A customer hotline
Whatever your sailing programme, family cruising or blue water sailing, off-shore racing, regatta or even sailing around the world, you will always find the right Profurl product. Our products are suited to your cruising needs, the size of your boat and your budget. Safety, ease of manoeuvring, comfort as well as improved performance - the Profurl range meets all your needs and ensures your sailing pleasure.
• Products which meet your requirements whatever
your cruising programme may be
• Quality, reliability, performance and
• International warranty, valid for up to 10 years
for manual headsail reefing-furling systems
• Continuing traceability ensures better
• Dedicated After Sales Service via a global
network of qualified dealers